Before Anything… Safety.
- The safety and well-being of our employees, subcontractors, clients and the general public, is the most critical component of our business. Our safety goal is to have zero injuries and zero time loss due to accidents. To achieve this we’ve implemented numerous programs and standards including:
- Require personal protective equipment on every site
- Employ AGC as our independent safety auditing company
- All superintendents have 30 HR OSHA training
- First Aid/CPR/AED training from American Red Cross
- Created “Safe on Purpose” initiative