Challenging Tomorrow’s Leaders
People. Our Most Valuable Asset.
- We make a major commitment to our employees and their families by providing a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits. We recognize that our employees have different needs, and have created a benefits marketplace that encourages freedom of choice.
- In addition, Schimenti employees also receive paid time off, company paid holidays, and numerous opportunities to hone their skills and advance their education.
Careers Done Different
- Choice of several comprehensive Medical plans
- Choice of multiple Dental plans
- Choice of various Vision plans
- Company provided Life Insurance/AD&D
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Legal Shield
- Identity Theft
- 401K Plan
Beginning Your Career in Construction
- Schimenti Construction believes in providing that experience opportunity for students with degrees in construction management, engineering, architecture and other related programs. We offer internships within project management, field operations, and estimating.
- As an intern with Schimenti you will be able to learn, develop, and master useful skills such as project management, problem solving, research and data analysis, effective oral and written communications, teamwork and leadership, attention to detail, time management and organization, self-confidence, and a sense of responsibility.