People Are Our Foundation.
People are the foundation of our organization. At Schimenti, you’re not just a number, you’re a critical component of a dynamic, solutions-based team. We are industry-leading builders with a diverse client mix comprised of Fortune 500 firms and some of the biggest brand names in the world. We are seeking top talent to join our experienced team operating across the retail, hospitality, development, corporate and commercial, and industrial sectors.
Our client service approach requires a professional individual who acts as a subject matter expert in their field. We are committed to providing our team with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit offerings, and a team-oriented environment that fosters a sense of belonging.
Schimenti is recognized for our culture, having ranked among Crain’s 2022 Top 100 Best Companies to Work for in NYC and the Hartford Business Journal’s 2021 Best Places to Work in Connecticut.
With a diverse portfolio, 95% repeat business, and 25+ years in the industry, Schimenti continues to show sustainable growth year after year. Our client-driven approach and dedication to operational excellence are unmatched in the construction industry.
Our industry-leading teams are driven by passion and a commitment to our clients. You’ll work alongside supportive and collaborative experts in their field. With comprehensive benefits starting on day 1 of hire, we are committed to our team’s health, safety, and wellness.
You are in the driver’s seat of your own career. We hire to the company, not a project, allowing for greater stability and growth opportunities. Our robust Learning & Development Team provides you with ample resources to support your success, while enhanced project oversight with fewer handoffs accelerates development opportunities.
At Schimenti, we have big company results and impact with a close-knit team environment. A recipient of multiple Best Places to Work Awards, our people-first culture fosters an inclusive workplace and prioritizes safety – we think safe, work safe, and live safe.
think senior leaders live the core values of the company.
are proud to be a part of the Schimenti team.
agree safety is our highest priority.
plan to continue their career at Schimenti long-term.
Challenging Tomorrow’s Leaders
Our Commitment to You.
- We make a major commitment to our employees and their families by providing a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits. We recognize that our employees have different needs, and have created a benefits marketplace that encourages freedom of choice.
- In addition, Schimenti employees also receive numerous training opportunities to hone their skills and advance their education.
- Benefits coverage begins the first day of employment
- Several subsidized medical plan options
- Free dental coverage for all employees
- Several subsidized vision plan options
- Company-paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Shield
- 401K Plan matching
- Paid time off & holidays
- Integrated Platform for Mental Healthcare
- Unique Support Program for Family Planning & Parenting
Beginning Your Career in Construction
- Schimenti Construction Company believes in providing that experience opportunity for students with degrees in construction management, engineering, architecture and other related programs. We offer internships within project management, field operations, and estimating.
- As an intern with Schimenti you will be able to learn, develop, and master useful skills such as project management, problem solving, research and data analysis, effective oral and written communications, teamwork and leadership, attention to detail, time management and organization, self-confidence, and a sense of responsibility.
Interested in learning more about career and internship opportunities at Schimenti?
Reach out to our team.
Recruitment Agency Message: Schimenti Construction will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes/profiles sent to Schimenti including unsolicited resumes/profiles sent directly to any Schimenti employees will be considered the property of Schimenti. Schimenti will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Schimenti will consider any candidate information for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume/profile to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Recruitment Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Schimenti executive leadership to submit resumes/profiles, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service. Schimenti will not pay a fee to any agency that does not have such an agreement in place.
Protect Your Personal Information
It has been brought to the attention of Schimenti Construction that some individuals and recruitment agencies have falsely claimed to be employees or representatives of Schimenti Construction via social media and unsolicited email. We have also obtained fake offer letters and other fictitious documentation that these unscrupulous individuals have created to appear like Schimenti Construction company documents.
Schimenti Construction utilizes a formal interview process that is dictated through our Human Resources department. An official list of our current jobs is always posted on our career page at Schimenti.com. Schimenti Construction would never at any point, solicit money from individuals within our recruiting process. Schimenti Construction will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered directly or indirectly through correspondence with fraudulent individuals or recruitment agencies.
If you have any doubts regarding the authenticity of your communication regarding a job, please email email@example.com and provide us with the information you received. A Schimenti Construction representative will respond to your inquiry.
If you believe you are the victim of identity theft or have submitted personal information to one of these fraudulent individuals or agencies, we encourage you to report the incident to https://www.identitytheft.gov/#/ and/or https://www.ic3.gov/ or if you are outside the United States, report the incident to https://www.interpol.int/en/Contacts/Contact-INTERPOL