People Are Our Foundation.
People are the foundation our organization. At Schimenti, you’re not just a number, you’re a critical component of a dynamic, solutions-based team. We are industry-leading builders with a diverse client mix comprised of Fortune 500 firms and some of the biggest brand names in the world. We are seeking top talent to join our experienced team operating across the retail, hospitality, development, corporate and commercial, and industrial sectors.
Our client service approach requires a professional individual who acts as a subject matter expert in their field. We are committed to providing our team with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit offerings, and a team-oriented environment that fosters a sense of belonging.
Schimenti is recognized for our culture, having ranked among Crain’s 2021 100 Best Companies to Work for in NYC and the Hartford Business Journal’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Connecticut.
With a diverse portfolio, 95% repeat business, and 25+ years in the industry, Schimenti continues to show sustainable growth year after year. Our client-driven approach and dedication to operational excellence are unmatched in the construction industry.
Our industry-leading teams are driven by passion and a commitment to our clients. You’ll work alongside supportive and collaborative experts in their field. With comprehensive benefits starting on day 1 of hire, we are committed to our team’s health, safety, and wellness.
You are in the driver’s seat of your own career. We hire to the company, not a project, allowing for greater stability and growth opportunities. Our robust Learning & Development Team provides you with ample resources to support your success, while enhanced project oversight with fewer handoffs accelerates development opportunities.
At Schimenti, we have big company results and impact with a close-knit team environment. A recipient of multiple Best Places to Work Awards, our people-first culture fosters an inclusive workplace and prioritizes safety – we think safe, work safe, and live safe.
think senior leaders live the core values of the company.
are proud to be a part of the Schimenti team.
agree safety is our highest priority.
plan to continue their career at Schimenti long-term.
Challenging Tomorrow’s Leaders
Our Commitment to You.
- We make a major commitment to our employees and their families by providing a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits. We recognize that our employees have different needs, and have created a benefits marketplace that encourages freedom of choice.
- In addition, Schimenti employees also receive paid time off, company paid holidays, and numerous opportunities to hone their skills and advance their education.
- Benefits coverage begins the first day of employment
- Several subsidized medical plan options
- Free dental coverage for all employees
- Several subsidized vision plan options
- Company-paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Shield
- 401K Plan matching
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time
Beginning Your Career in Construction
- Schimenti Construction Company believes in providing that experience opportunity for students with degrees in construction management, engineering, architecture and other related programs. We offer internships within project management, field operations, and estimating.
- As an intern with Schimenti you will be able to learn, develop, and master useful skills such as project management, problem solving, research and data analysis, effective oral and written communications, teamwork and leadership, attention to detail, time management and organization, self-confidence, and a sense of responsibility.
Interested in learning more about career and internship opportunities at Schimenti?
Reach out to our team.